Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cool Blogs

There are so many cool blogs out there!

Unfortunately, one of my goals for this year was to spend less time on the computer...so why is it that I am just now finding all of these cool sites? Probably because I just started blogging myself and am looking around at everything else that's out there...Maybe I should amend the goal to say something along the lines of spend less time playing games on the computer...? That way, if I am reading cool stuff in a blog, that time doesn't count against me...? Sounds good to me!

I was just looking through recipes, photos, etc on the pioneer woman blog. It is really well done. Especially the recipes - she has photos for every step - and they are really good photos. I just looked at her recipe for "Flower Pot" desserts and it is one of the cutest ideas I have seen in a long time. I can't wait to try it sometime. As they are made with ice cream, it will probably be a while...maybe, I can use the idea sometime in the spring? Maybe do something fun with the other spouses...? Hopefully, I will remember in time to actually do it...

In the meantime, I will continue looking through other blogs and, just basically, enjoying all the ideas people have and are willing to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment