Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABCs of Me

One of the blogs I follow (Roni's Weigh) did this and I thought it was kind of cool...taking a moment to think about my likes and dislikes...I wonder if I did this again 5 years from now how much would be different (besides my age)...Interesting to think about.

So, here goes...the ABCs of me...

  1. Age: 38 (Wow! When did I get so old!?)
  2. Bed size: Queen, for now, but I would love a king size bed if we ever stop moving...though if the Little Man would sleep in his own bed, a queen would probably go back to being OK....
  3. Chore you hate: cleaning the house...I just have too much stuff (some say junk, I say stuff...)
  4. Dogs: I love Dachshunds (long hair, not naked), Golden Retrievers and Labs...would love one some day but not sure how the cats would like it. 
  5. Essential start to your day: Waking up and seeing the Little Man's smiling face
  6. Favorite color: Blue - almost every shade of it
  7. Gold or silver: Silver. Used to be gold so I still have a lot of gold jewelry but I really like silver (or white gold...or platinum...)
  8. Height: 5'5" give or take half an inch...though I think I'm starting to shrink
  9. Instruments that you can play: None. I always wanted to but have never taken any lessons
  10. Job title: Mom, Volunteer, Best Wife Ever? :)
  11. Kids: 13 month old son
  12. Live: Illinois - soon to be DC
  13. Milk: Skim - whole milk makes me sick
  14. Nicknames: Sam
  15. Overnight hospital stays: Knee surgery x2 and childbirth
  16. Pet peeve: there are so many...rudeness is the first one that comes to mind...
  17. Quote from a movie: "Have fun storming the castle!" - Princess Bride
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty.
  19. Sibling: Three sisters and four brothers (including halves, steps and some that it takes too long to explain...)
  20. Time you wake up: anytime between 0630 and 0900...keep thinking about getting on a schedule but love waking up with the Little Man too much...
  21. Underwear: My favorites are the little boy shorts that have cartoon characters on them. Do they even make those anymore? 
  22. Vegetables you dislike: cooked orange stuff (carrots, yams, sweet potatoes, etc.) Like raw carrots - hate them cooked
  23. What makes you run late: poor planing
  24. X-rays: probably way too many...
  25. Yummy food you make: snickerdoodle cake, biscuits and gravy, cheese slaw, etc...just need to work on making yummy healthy food
  26. Zoo favorite animal: Elephants! and pandas...and lions...bears...penguins...pretty much all of them except I really love the elephants...

2 comments:

  1. Orange stuff? Really? That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to do this now!!! You really are a bad influence! Joking, of course!

    ReplyDelete