Sunday, January 16, 2011

Book List

     One of the things I wanted to keep track of when I first started this blog was the books I read. For 2009, I had a list thing going on the side of the blog. In 2010, I didn't read books quite as much because I was always holding a baby. Once my husband got me the iPhone and I had the Kindle/Nook apps, I read a bit more. Unfortunately, I didn't really keep track.
     Since it is now 2011, I figured it was time to update and keep track of my reading for this year. I didn't want to lose the 2009 list so I'm posting it here where I can reference it later if needed...
1. Wideacre
2. Agatha Raisin #1-17
3. Siddartha
4. A CT Yankee in King Arthur's Court
5. The Name of the Rose
6. Jane Eyre
7. Hamish Macbeth #1-22
8. Body of Lies
9. Women of Valor
10. Tales of Beedle the Bard
11. American Girls About Town (Anthology)
12. Alice (bio of Alice Roosevelt Longworth)
13. The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol 1
14. The Secret Garden
15. Some Things That Stay - Sarah Willis
16. Over Here, Over There: Andrews Sisters & USO in WWII
17. Nice Girls Finish First - Alesia Holliday
18. World Without End - Ken Follett
19. Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky
20. The Zoo Keeper's Wife - Diane Ackerman
21. The Rose Labyrinth - Titania Hardie
22. Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment