Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Orange Food

I really hate cooked orange food...the smell, the taste, the texture...they're all yucky!

However, last night at Smokey Bones, we had sweet potato fries and they were amazing! So good! I actually chose to eat them instead of the regular french fries. Those who know me, know that is a huge deal.

I just bought the cook book "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2" at Kohl's (for $5!)...I REALLY wish they had the recipe for the sweet potato fries...maybe I'll try to figure it out myself. It seemed as if they had a very light tempura coating and then sea salt...mmm, mmm, mmm.

If you have any ideas or have a great sweet potato fry recipe, let me know!

On a side note, still trying to figure out the "read more" thing...not sure why it shows up on every post even if there's nothing more to read...? Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment